I love, love, love Christmas crafts! It's the whole process of listening to cheerful holiday music while crafting with others and creating beautiful things. It's just so much fun. This is my first ornament of the year! It's a simple paper mache ornament that I have painted and embellished with dew drops. For the step by steps, check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video below.
The Robin's Nest materials:
- DecoArt Chalky Gesso - White
- DecoArt DuraClear Varnish - Matte
- DecoArt Americana Acrylics
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics
- Imagine irRESITible Colored Texture Spray - Wedding Dress
- Hobby Lobby Snow Flake Felt Ornaments
- Celebrate It Ribbon
- Ashland Paper Mache Ornament - Ball
- Course Glitter
- Christmas foilage
Quick Tips Mixed Media Video
I hope that this project will inspire you to create something special this holiday season. It truly is a great time spend time crafty with your favorite people.