It's me, Fairuz Fabiha from Craftivation. Today I’ll be sharing with you how I used Dewdrops on a simple scrapbook layout.
Step by step process:
1. I selected a blank white page from by 7/7 inches scrapbook.
2. Added some touch of blue colors here amd there.
3. Randomly stamped using blue ink and clear stamps.
4. Made some marks with black sharpie pen.
5. Added some circle and leaf diecuts.
6. Added my favorite Robin’s Nest dewdrops and a blue panel for the photo.
7. Finally added some sentiments and ribbon bow.
Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops:
Hope you guys will find this inspiring and try this out yourself!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you guys liked this. To see more of my work, you can follow me on INSTAGRAM and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel-CRAFTIVATION
And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️