Lori here, with a Christmas Card featuring a lovely stocking made from dew drops. It's a quick an easy way to make a fabulous card for that special someone!
The Robin's Nest:
- Catherine Pooler Stamp - Winterhaven Collection
- Tsukineko Versafine Clair - Nocturne
1) Cut and adhere pattern paper to card base (it should be slightly smaller than a card base). Trace stocking shape onto card front.
2) Adhere Dew Drops to card face in the shape of the traced stocking.
3) Add glitter to top (white) portion of the stocking.
4) Adhere a twine bow and brad.
5) Stamp Merry Christmas.
I hope you like this project and will try it out for yourself. I thought it would be fun to make a set with different Dew Drop colored stockings. What do you think?