So, in my house, October 1st is the first day of "Craft Season". It's time to unpack the holiday craft stash, listen to holiday music, and craft my little heart out. I love the Holiday Season! That being said, I am sharing with you a cute little Trick-or-Treat bag embellished with dew drops. Be sure to check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video below for the details.
The Robin's Nest
- Small craft bag with handle
- Computer Grafix Clear Film for Inkjet
- Recollections Halloween die - Nested Pumpkins
- Graphic 45 - 6 x 6 Halloween Paper
- Tim Holtz idea-ology Stickerbook - Curiosities
Quick Tips Mixed Media Video
Now, I am off to make a few more of these cute little Halloween Bags as I need one for each grandkid!