Christmas is around a couple of corners, but it is never to early to think about decorations. A recent study said that the earlier you put up your tree the happier you are. Cause and effect? Not sure, but it is a great time to think about creating ornaments.
1. Dollar Tree Light Bulb Ornaments
2. Dew Drops (1 - 2 Tbsp per ornament) use as much as you like
3. Embellishments - ribbon, snowflake, stickles
4. Liquid adhesive
1. Remove tags from ornaments
2. Fill with mini dew drops (I used blue, white and clear and the Regency Mini Dew Drops
3. Tightly screw on top
4. Embellish with ribbon and/or other items as you like (I used Winter Snowflake Glittering Chipboard).
Hope you enjoy this super-quick, fun, project. They make great gifts and decorations for your tree.