There is nothing more SUMMER than WATERMELON! And today I will share how to create a watermelon motif on your summer layouts with Dew Drops from The Robins Nest!
My Great-Niece Emma Jean, a muse for my summer scrapbooking!
Gather your supplies:
- Tear Drops - Black
- (2) Photos - 4" x 5"
- Patterned Paper - (2) Pieces cut 3" x 6" (PhotoPlay Summer Day Dreams)
- DIY Watermelon Slices (SUPER EASY step-by-step here)
- Die cut and sticker embellishments (PhotoPlay Summer Day Dreams)
- Optional: Machine Stitching
- Other: Embellish as desired!
Make it:Stitch around your patterned paper pieces and adhere to white patterned 12x12 cardstock base
Adhere your photos - just off center of patterned paper pieces
Add your watermelon slices made with Tear Drops
Add stickers and die cuts
Add black tear drops as finishing touch for watermelon design
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a creative week!