Happy Saturday! Victoria here bringing you a new card project for a summertime wedding.
Recipe for a Wedding Card:
4 ¼ by 5 ½ inch card – I used white card stock
Paper cut for topper as follows: 4 x 5 ¼ inch; 4 x ¾ inch; and a 1 ¼ inch circle - I used Ruby Rocket Harmony paper
Prima Chalk ink – branch bark
6 inches of cotton lace ribbon – off white
Tim Holtz rub-on – numbers
Tim Holtz Andirondack Alcohol Ink – meadow – used to color a swirl acrylic embellishment I made.
Authentique – diction – love
Kaisercraft wooden sentiment – forever
Ivory paper flowers – mini roses
Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Fold cardstock base to form 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inch card.
- Assemble all parts for the card
- Using chalk ink, ink all edges of the paper layers
- Attach the circle in the upper left hand corner of the card and the thin strip about 1 ½ inch from the bottom of the card
- Attach the lace above the thin strip using liquid adhesive, overlapping as much as desired. Leave at least one inch on either side to attach to back. When dry flip the card topper over and adhere lace to the back using liquid adhesive. Let dry.
- Attach butterfly in the middle of the circle. Attach six miniature roses. Attach the acrylic swirl. Attach love sentiment directly on the right hand side of the card, after inking all edges. Attach the forever sentiment. Add the rub on at the upper right side of the card. Let all embellishments dry.
- Add Dew Drops and let dry, thoroughly.
- Attach card topper to card base and you’ve got a beautiful summer wedding card.
Thanks for looking and I’ll see you again soon!