Lori here, with a decorative box project that totally gets upgraded with Dew Drops. Just a few strategic placements of dew drops really transforms this box to "Wow" status.
The Robin's Nest:
- Imagine - On Point Glue
- The Crafter's Workshop - Light & fluffy Modeling Paste, Circle Tiles Stencil
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint, Gesso, & DuraClear Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallic - Splendid Gold
1) Apply a coat of white gesso to a wood box.
2) Add grey acrylic paint to box in rough swipes across box.
3) Repeat with pink tones.
4) Apply Light & Fluffy Modeling paste over a stencil.
5) Once dry, apply coat of matte varnish.
6) Dry brush texture with white gesso.
7) Hightlight box with gold metallic paint and then adhere Shimmer Diamond Dew drops as well as Goldenberry Dew drops over stencil design.
Hope you were inspired by this project and are challenged to "Wow" your next project with Dew Drops.