Today we’ll be creating a simple but elegant card using The Robin’s Nest dewdrops to create the focal point. I designed a simple mandala with the dewdrops. You can find the process video on my YouTube channel or read the step by step process below. To find the YouTube video, please click here.
Step by step process:
1. At first I took a 6/6 top folding card base in white cardstock paper.
2. I selected a beige tone paper for my card base. It is 1cm smaller than the card base from 2 sides.
3. I stamped the desired sentiments with clear stamp and archival ink both on the cover and inside.
4. These are my selected color of dewdrops that I’ll be using today for the card. These are amazing.
5. I started assembling the dewdrops from the center towards the end. I followed the complementary colors of the color wheel to make the card look more attractive . And finally the card is done. See how easy was it to make? Hope you guys will try it as well.
Link to The Robin’s Nest Shop:
Dew drops link:
Thanks for visiting the blog. Hope you guys liked the card. To see more of my work, you can follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube channel- Craftivation
And visit my blog- CRAFTIVATION
And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️