Today I’ve come up with a simple yet beautiful technique to use dew drops even on small projects.
I’ll be using dewdrops on atcs ( artist trading cards).
Step by step process:
1. I took a 2.5/3.5 inches playing card and covered it with a while tissue paper.
2. Then I applied a layer of gesso over it.
3. I added a piece of gauze over it.
4. Sprayed some ‘picked raspberry’ distress spray stain.
5. Added a fabric flower on top and some sea green mirror paper leaves.
6. Added three pink dewdrops to create a visual triangle.
7. Finally added a quote, “ Live love laugh”.
Hope you guys will like this simple style of creating mixed media atcs.
Links to The Robin’s Nest dewdrops:
To see more of my work, you can follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel- Craftivation
Thank you so much for visiting the blog. Till next time, KEEP CRAFTIVATING YOUR DREAMS!