Happy Saturday! Victoria back again with a simple and beautiful jewelry making project using Dew Drops.
Acrylic Pouring Medium
Chain - I used 18 inches of copper colored chain
Two shell charms
5 large jump rings - I used 5 copper colored jump rings
Clasp of your choice - I used a copper colored bar and circle clasp
- For this project it is super important to assemble all of your project supplies and have them within reach. Also use a surface that if you spill on can be disposed of. I get inexpensive plastic cutting boards at the Dollar Tree (you get two for $1.00)
- You'll need equal amounts of resin and hardener, measured into two disposable cups. Pour together and mix with a disposable wooden stick. Mix for several minutes as directed by your resin brand. Once mixed you have about 45 minutes working time.
- Pour resin into molds and embellish with Dew Drops.
- Apply heat from a heat gun or torch to remove bubbles in the resin. You may need to poke additional bubbles with a pin to get them all out of your jewelry piece.
- Make sure the molds are on a flat surface, cover lightly with foil to prevent dust from settling on your focal points. Let dry for 24 hours.
- Pop resin pieces out of the mold and assemble your jewelry!