Lori here, bringing you a fun and easy Flip Frame Scrapbook project using an inexpensive standing picture frame. It's a great way to display your favorite pictures and memories. I keep mine on my desk and it really brightens up by day! Check out the Mixed Media Quick Tips Video below for all of the details.
The Robin's Nest
- Ikea Tolsby Picture frame
- Book Rings
- Versafine Clair - Warm Breeze, Pinecone
- Stazon Pigment - Chocolate Brown
- Doodlebug 6 x 6 paper pad - at the zoo
- Corner punch
- On-Point glue
- Close to My Heart - Baby Cakes stamp set
Mixed Media Quick Tips Video
COMPANIES THAT I AM AFFILIATED WITH AND/OR DESIGN FOR MAY HAVE PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.