This is a quick and easy layout - made special with my Dew Drop Mixes representing the four houses of Hogwart's (and in case you are wondering, I am a Hufflepuff!)
|Hufflepuff & Ravenclaw House Colors|
What I used:
Ace of Diamonds Dew Drops
Jade Diamond Dew Drops
Sunflower Dew Drops Mix
Doillie Die Cut
White Textured Cardstock 12x12 (base)
Cloud Patterned Paper cut 6"w x 11"h
Die Cut Title and Sorting Hat (Paper Wizard)
Journaling Spot - 1-3/4" x 2" - matted with gray paper
Optional: Machine Stitching
|The mixes I used.............|
How it came together:
1. Machine stitch around base cardstock and cut patterned paper.
2. Attached patterned paper centered, along upper edge of base
4. Add Doillie Die Cut 1/2" below bottom of title, tuck under patterned paper
5. Add photos
6. Attach your journaling and the Sorting Hat die cut
7. Add your house colors using Dew Drops and Diamond Dew Drops
If you (or your kids) are also Harry Potter obsessed - drop me a comment with your Hogwart's House! Where are my Hufflepuffs?
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!