Today I am sharing a pair of sparkly cards made with The Robin's Nest Glitter Cardstock and Dew Drops.
These cards came together easily (handmade does not have to be hard!) because this Glitter Cardstock combined with Dew Drops is a showstopper all on their own!
What I used:
- Glitter Cardstock - cut to 4 x 5-1/4
- Dew Drops (Paris Mix)
- Dew Drops (Metallic Silver)
- Diamond Dew Drops (Shimmer)
- Card base - Smooth White Cardstock cut to 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded in half
- Patterned Cardstock cut to 4 x 2
- Butterfly Punch (I punched butterflies from same patterned cardstock - opposite side)
What I did:
- Draw a line of clear drying liquid glue along upper edge of patterned cardstock
- Apply Dew Drops
- Apply Silver Metallic Dew Drop to center of punched butterfly, attach to card
I like to keep my cards "all occasion" - waiting to add a sentiment until I am ready to give them
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!