|It would be so easy to create enough treat bags for an entire classroom in one evening!|
Gather your supplies:
- Hearts Dew Drops
- Mini Burlap Bags (big box craft store - don't forget your coupon!)
- White Acrylic Paint
- Chocolate Cherry Dew Drop Mix (used as photo props)
- Heart Stencil (I used the negative from some chipboard hearts!)
- Short, stiff paint brush
- Before starting, slip a piece of scrap paper inside the burlap bag to catch the paint
- Center stencil over front of bag
- Using a blotting motion, apply acrylic paint
- Let dry
- Apply Hearts Dew Drop with clear drying glue
- Fill with treats!
I did want to mention the Cherry Chocolate Dew Drop Mix used in the photos - this color mix is perfect when you are using natural materials in your craft projects - one of my top 5 mixes!
The bags came out so sweet - a perfect Valentine!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!