Gather your supplies:
Let's make it:
- Apply St. Nick Rub-On to scrap of smooth white cardstock using stick provided. Using a 2-1/2" circle punch, punch around your rub-on. Set aside.
- Machine stitch around edge of Creme Awning Gold Glitter Cardstock, Glue to cardstock base.
- Glue ribbon down center of card
- Glue your St. Nick Rub-On image to upper 1/3 of card, centered
- Using a good, clear drying glue, apply Goldenberry Dew Drop Mix to outside edge of your punched image circle
I love the vintage vibe of the Christmas Rub-Ons, and the Goldenberry Dew Drop Mix is the perfect, elegant accent to this card - this is another one of my "go-to" Dew Drop mixes!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you make time during the hustle and bustle of Christmas for a little crafty time.
Have a creative week!