Lori here with a fun and versatile project using a stencil, color mist and dew drops. I love finding ways to create different items using the same products and supplies. It is a great way to get more mileage out of your craft stash! The video below will step you through the process of applying color mist over a stencil to create positive and negative images. Whether it’s an Art Journal page or a card, these images combine to create interesting and coordinating projects.
- The Robin’s Nest Dew Drops
- Mister Huey’s Color Mists
- Inspired Inc. Color Mists
- Ranger, Cool Graphite Dye Ink Pad
- Tsukineko, Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- DecoArt Americana Stencil, Jacobean Floral
- Tim Holtz, Small Talk Stickers
- Metal Embellishment
- Water Color Paper
- White and Colored Cardstock
For instructions, check out this video:
Thank you very much for visiting the blog today and taking the time to look over this project. I hope you enjoyed the video and will try this technique out for yourself.