Dew Drops on a Pedestal
What is a good day for me? A day that involves creating a new mixed media piece like the Wooden Pedastel shown below. I love pulling together all the “bits and bobs” with the “old and new” to create a cohesive art piece. Included in those bits and bobs are two different types of Dew Drops; a few added before and a few added at the finish. Check out the video below to get all the details.
The Robins Nest's products
|Black and White|
Mixed Media on Wooden Pedestal
- DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
- DecoArt Americana paints & mediums
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Quote Chips
- TCW Stencil, Screen print
- Creative Embellishments, Chip Board Gears
- Metal Embellishment
- Forever in Time, Antique Metal Charms
- Prima Marketing Junkyard Finds
- Metal gears, industrial found items, Junk Jewelry and other reuse items.
Check out the short Video below to see the step by steps.
I hope you enjoy the video and will try adding Dew Drops to your next Mixed Media project. They really add nice dimension and interest to any project.