This tag would be a great accent for a scrapbook page, card, mini album or travel journal - so let's get started!
What I Used:
- Diamond Dew Drops - Black
- Original Dew Drops - Clear
- Mini Dew Drops - Clear
- Manila Tag and Washi Tape from Office Supply Store
- Actual Map from Vacation (or use map patterned paper!)
- Camera accent (I am using a dimensional sticker - but wood veneer would also be cute!)
- Ribbon or Twine
What I did:
- Adhere map paper to manila tag, covering completely
- Trim and sand edges to fit
- Ink edges of tag
- Apply washi tape to bottom of tag, allowing about 1/4" of map to show along bottom
- Starting on the left hand edge, apply Black Diamond Dew Drops 3/4 of the way along top and bottom edge of washi tape
- (designer tip: Embellie Gellie from ScraPerfect makes applying Dew Drops a breeze!)
- Attach camera accent on top of washi tape, just where you stopped applying the Diamond Dew Drops
- To complete tag, thread ribbon or twine through hole in tag, knot or staple, fray ends
Check back for my next post to see this tag on a completed project!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!