These DIY embellishment are fun and easy to make - I created quite a few this week to save for future scrapbook pages, cards, tags and ATC's.
What I used:
- Dew Drops Original
- Dew Drops Mini
- Diamond Dew Drops
- Tear Drops
- Heart Dew Drops
- Felt - white, cut in 1-1/" dia circles
- Felt - teal, free hand cut stems and leaves
- Best Glue Ever
- Embellie Gellie
- Kraft Cardstock (cut 12" x 4")
What I did (for the dandelion):
- Using clear, pearl and white Dew Drops in different sizes, fill white felt circle
- Embellie Gellie has become my best friend for working with Dew Drops - it makes application so fast and easy!
- Assemble Dandelion on card base
- Add a few more Dew Drops of different sizes for the dandelion seeds being blown away
- Hand write your sentiment "make a wish" along stem
- Add a Heart Dew Drop
What I did (for Flower):
- Line the outer edge of felt circle with glue
- Apply Tear Drops around circle, touching each other
- Apply another line of glue across bottom edge of Tear Drops
- Apply another row of Tear Drops, repeat a 3rd time
- Add a large Dew Drop to center
I love creating my own custom embellishments and Dew Drops can be used in so many different ways!
Thanks for stopping by the blog - have a creative week!