In my last post, I showed you how to create a Halloween Banner. I was so in love with the die cut cat using the Robins Nest papers that I created a 2nd one at the same time to use on a future project - and this is it!
What I used:
- Black Bats Glitter Cardstock (cat body & fussy cut glitter bat)
- Boo Words Glitter Cardstock (both sides) (cat tummy & fussy cut glitter BOO)
- Flame Swirl Cardstock (moon)
- Diamond Dew Drops
- Cricut Cartridge - Little Monsters (Cat)
- Kraft Cardstock - cut to 4-3/4 x 4-3/4
- White Cardstock - cut to 5-1/2 x 11
- Black Ball Fringe Trim
- Black Ink
What I did:
- Score white cardstock at center, fold, use corner rounder on all corners, ink edges
- Cut Kraft cardstock, use corner rounder on all corners, ink edges
- Adhere kraft CS piece to white card base
- Cut circle from Flame Swirl Cardstock (trace around a large cup or saucer for pattern) ink edges and adhere to kraft cardstock
- Adhere die cut cat on top of Flame Circle Cardstock Circle
- Fussy cut a bat from Black Bats Glitter Cardstock and the word BOO from Boo Words Glitter Cardstock and adhere to card
- Adhere ball fringe along lower edge of kraft cardstock
- Finish with Black & Ivory Diamond Dew Drops
I may have enough scraps from these papers to use on one more Halloween project....
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!