Let's get our supplies together:
- Black Bats Glitter Cardstock
- Boo Words Glitter Cardstock (both sides)
- Spooky Eyes Glitter Cardstock (back side)
- Pumpkin Glitter Chipboard
- Masquerade Diamond Dew Drops
- Canvas Tag (Canvas Home Basics)
- Page Pin (Karen Foster Designs)
- Black/white baker's twine
- Black Ink
- Cricut Cartridge - Little Monsters (Cat)
- Cricut Cartidge - Scary & Chic (spider webs)
- *designer note - no need for a die cut machine, google coloring pages,, size & print to make your own paper piecing designs
- Banner Punch (Stampin Up)
And let's get creative!
- Ink and distress the edges of your canvas tag
- Fussy cut the word "BOO" from Boo Words Glitter Cardstock
- Die cut cat pieces (3" Size on Cricut) using Black Bats Glitter Cardstock and Boo Words Glitter Cardstock (back side) and other scrap paper - assemble cat
- Die cut spider webs from Black Bats Glitter Cardstock (2" and 1 1/4" sizes) and adhere to Pumpkin Glitter Chipboard
- Punch (or cut) banner pieces from Spooky Eyes Glitter Cardstock glue over top of 10" piece of black/white baker's twine
- Assemble tag as shown in finished picture
- Add Masquerade Diamond Dew Drop accents
- Insert Page Pin through top of canvas tag, wrap ends of baker's twine from banner around edges of pin, tie and fray ends for "hanger"
Hang this cute canvas tag from a hook, doorknob, anywhere!
Thanks for stopping by - now go get spooky with your crafting!