Hello and welcome to Chattering Robins today! Shelly here with a cute project that has lots of great uses!
I found this jumbo wood clothes pin while doing a big purge of my craft room - - forgot I even had it and got inspired to create.
Here's what I used:
-2 pieces cut: 1-1/4" Wide X 4-1/4" Long
-2 pieces cut: 1-1/4" Wide X 1" Long
-2 pieces cut: 3/4" Wide X 4" Long
Here's what I did:
- Sand and smooth any rough edges (I used regular nail file for this)
- Paint your clothespin pieces Gloss Black (I used Krylon spray paint)
- Generously ink edges of all cut cardstock pieces. Glue Glitter Discovery Girl pieces on top of Wedding Cut Outs long strips and glue to your clothes pins. Glue small Wedding Cut Outs squares to upper portion of clothes pin
- Re-assemble your clothes pin
- Apply 3 Dew Drops from the Early Dawn mix to the lower portion on each side of your pin
- Thread Rosy Ribbon through center of clothespin, tie bow and trim ends
- As a final touch, I added a shank back metal charm to my ribbon using a hat pin
Now that you have this beautiful clothespin, what are you going to do with it? As promised, here are 10 great ideas for jumbo clothespins:
- Photo Holder
- Business Card Holder
- Balloon Bouquet Anchor
- Gift Topper that is also a gift
- Hold recipe cards in the kitchen
- Chip Bag clip
- Decorative closure for treat bags (think clear cello bags of goodies for the holidays!)
- Add a strip of magnet to one side and use on your fridge to hold notepads, or artwork
- Use Christmas themed products to alter, clip on your tree or wreath
- Place cards for holiday or party table
Have more jumbo clothespin ideas? Let me know!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!