Thursday, July 27, 2017

Layout "Ghost Town"

Hi everyone!!

Today I want to show you some photos I took two years ago, visiting Jerome (Arizona)... That's the most beautiful Ghost Town that I visited during our Honey Moon.

And of course the bast papers I could use for this LO are in the Cowboy Collection by The Robin's Nest:

Cowboy Cardstock and Cow Print Glittered.

Here is the LO:




 Fallow this link to see the stepbystep video on Youtube:




And here are some closer pictures:








Other supplies by The Robin's Nest:


7 comments:

Michelle Wells said...

Great layout!

White Star Light said...

Thank you Michelle!!!

kim TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful page and wonderful layout. Love the western theme!

Tonya said...

Fabulous! <3

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I love the rustic vibe!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Awesome layout!

White Star Light said...

Thank you so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...