Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Beach Captured

Hello Robin's Nest Readers,

Robin posting today.
I decided to create a layout for a cute beach picture
of my grand daughter Shelby.

This was her first time to the beach and to experience the ocean
waves, sand in your toes and the beach.


She wasn't so sure in the beginning, here she is looking at the
waves, in December, in California.
So it wasn't a day for a swim suit and jump in the water,
even though the kids did get in the water
and were shivering as we got to the car.


First  I placed my picture, and a few papers behind the pictures.


Then I added the embellishments to the page.
Flowers, ship, water under the ship, sea horses, sayings, heart.


Then I added rub ons and stickers, and some brads.


Then the dew drops, archival seeds and the lettering.



These are the Robin's Nest Products I used.

Beach Rub-on     Boating Sticker   Pink Glitter Coral

Bubble Gum Archival Seeds   Rosy Cards  Azure Bike Die-Cuts

Blue Raspberry Sorbet Cardstock  Pansies Mini Dew Drops    Alpha Glitter Stickers


Green Glitter Journaling      Sea Horse Glitter Chipboard

The ship is from  My Gypsy Soul die cuts.

Have a great day!

You can find these products on our website


here is the link to the website.

Ciao,

Robin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...