Oh, when I found this blue & white stripe paper, I knew it was time to scrap my little nephew dressed in his sailor outfit. He is such a bundle of energy that I don't know how they managed to capture photos of him that weren't just a big blur. The Gold Metallic Dew Drops finished off the layout perfectly.
Other Supplies: 3 photos 4x5", 1 photo 2x3", red & blue pattern papers, nautical embellishments (Paper House)
Directions:1. Matte 2 photos with red cardstock. Matte the central photo with Blue Glitter Chipboard
2. Adhere the 3 large photos overlapping in a horizontal row across the top half of the layout.
3. Cut banners of different sizes from pattern paper and adhere them in a cluster of varying lengths underneath the photos in the lower left corner.
4. Add nautical embellishment stickers.
4. Adhere the single small photo to the lower right corner.
6. Next, embellish the small photo. Carefully adhere a red fiber frame over the photo. Add a chipboard anchor, lighthouse button, anchor charm, and accent word to the cluster. Finally, adhere a scattering of Gold Metallic Dew Drops.
A Closer Look:
To purchase the supplies for your own nautical layout, visit The Robin's Nest.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us often at
The Chattering Robin's Blog and follow us on Facebook.
Thanks for visiting!