For those of you who like to plan ahead, I've brought a cute yet quick Mother's Day card featuring "Little Friends" These miniature fabric dolls are exclusive to The Robin's Nest. There are all kinds of themed dolls: princess, angel, cowboy, superman, ghost, & mermaid. There are twenty different dolls which could be added to a variety of projects and they really are just the cutest things ever.
You can see all the "Little Friends" HERE.
Robin's Nest Supplies:
Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock, Girl Crown Glittered Cardstock (reverse), Pink Glitter Journaling Block, Baby Girls Little Friends, Big Sister Little Friend, Light Vanilla Dew Drops, Bubble Gum Archival Seeds, Pink Glitter Alphabet Stickers, Doillie Die Cuts, Dew-Dew-Glue
1. Matte Girl Swirl Glitter Cardstock with a narrow border of solid pink cardstock. 4.5x5.5"
2. Adhere it to a 5x7" piece of Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock and attach to card base.
3. Create a banner by snipping the ends of a strip of Girl Crown Cardstock 1.25x4" (stripe on reverse) and matting it with tan cardstock. Next, trim a Pink Glitter Journaling Block.
4. Mount the banner over the Pink Glitter Journaling Block and attach it to the card front.
5. Adhere a pink doillie to the left side of the banner and attach the "Little Friends" family.
6. Next, add the word "Mom" to the upper right corner with Pink Glitter Letter Stickers. Attach two pink Archival Seeds on the ends of the banner.
7. Lastly, use Dew Dew Glue to embellish the card with a scattering of Light Vanilla Dew Drops.
A Closer Look:
To purchase the cute "Little Friends" for this project, visit The Robin's Nest.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at The Chattering Robin's Blog and follow us on Facebook.
To learn more about our designer Karen, please visit her blog, Art & Soul.