Hello and welcome to the blog today. Shelly here with simple instructions on making a bottle hanger with The Robin's Nest signature Dew Drops that can later be used as a tree ornament.
Let's get our supplies together:
- Mini Pallet (mine came from a pad of sticky notes, but these are also available online - I always have my eyes open for things that can be upcycled!)
- Black paint
- Teal Glitter Chipboard
- Dew Drops
- Black Twine (cut to 20")
- Tassels, charms, crystals, or other embellishments of your choice
And let's do it:
- Paint mini pallet with several coats of high gloss black paint - set aside
- Cut title "auld lang syne" from Teal Glitter Chipboard (I am using my current fave font for holiday projects - Cricut "Font Candy" in 1" size)
- Adhere title to mini pallet as shown
- Take 20" black twine and thread tassel to center
- Thread twine through center of mini pallet, centering tassel at bottom and knot at top
- Thread a charm or crystal on and knot again to anchor
- Knot twine at ends to create a loop for hanging and trim excess ends
Apply Dew Drops of different shapes, sizes and colors.
Hang on your bottle and head out to your party.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Wishing you a creative 2018!