It's my turn to share a Girly Girl project. I chose to celebrate my sister's marriage and her blossoming family. My layout features photos that were taken 10 years apart; first, as they began their life together and also as they welcome the arrival of their first child. The delicate pinks and vintage embellishments were the perfect compliment to celebrate the joys of womanhood.
The Robin's Nest Supplies:
Robin's Nest Supplies: Discovery Girl Glitter Cardstock, Rosy Diamond Cardstock (reverse side pink spots), Black Daisy Glitter Stripe Specialty Paper, Lodge CutOuts Cardstock, Doillie Die Cuts, Rosy Cards, Rosy Die-Cut Flowers, Dew Dew Glue, Heart Dew Drops, Pearl White Diamond Dew Drops, Aquamarine Diamond Dew Drops, Pink Punch Dew Drops, Metallic Gold Dew Drops, Pink Glitter Journaling Blocks
Other Supplies: tree die cut, lace border stamp, silver ink, heart embellishments, Rosa Embossing Folder (Cricut Cuttlebug), pink pearlescent cardstock, transparency, Versamark Watermark Ink Pad (Tsukineko), woodgrain stamp (Recollections), gold
embossing powder (Stampendous), Heat Gun (Ranger), dimensional foam tape
Directions: 1. Matte the main photo with Daisy-Glitter-Stripe paper and mount it on embossed pink pearlescent cardstock. Matte the other photo with a small pattern pink paper. Finally, matte the smallest photo with gold mirror cardstock.
3. Layer the main photo with a lace frame. Next, fussy cut around a pink glitter journaling block and tuck it behind the top of the embossed paper. Adhere an accent word/title overlapping the bottom edge of the main photo.
4. Assemble a collection of vintage embellishments. Coordinate Rosy Cards, a doillie die cut, and fussy cut a tag & ticket from Lodge cardstock. Attach a cluster of overlapping embellishments in a tumbling cascade to the left of the main photo.
5. Double matte both photos with pink cardstock. (reverse side of Valentine Stripe) Also, to add a bit more color to the layout, matte the accent word and tag with a thin border of pink cardstock.
7. Continue to build the embellishment clusters by adding a variety of die cut shapes, hearts, and floral embellishments. Vary the layers by overlapping embellishments and angle them slightly.
8. Finally, add the finishing touch and generously embellish the layout with a random confetti like scattering of White Pearl Diamond Dew Drops and Pink Punch Round Dew Drops.
A Closer Look:
To purchase the supplies for this layout, visit The Robin's Nest.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team,