Instead, I took an old CD Case and created this cute frame to give.....Use it to hold a gift card when giving, then your recipient can use it as a frame afterwards!
The beautiful Smoky Chevron paper is perfect for both weddings and graduations.
Here is everything you need:
Silver Star & Fireworks Glitter Die Cuts
Clear Drying Adhesive
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
And the "how to" goes like this:
- Cut 2 pieces of Smoky Chevron Cardstock to 5 x 5 (you will need to trim to fit)
- Glue to inside CD Case using a clear drying glue
- Fussy cut several clock images from Black & White Clocks Cardstock
- Attach Clock cut outs and Fireworks and Star Die Cuts using a combination of adhesive and foam pop dots to vary the height
- Adhere black glitter cardstock as photo mat (I cut mine to fit a wallet size print)
- Randomly attach Dew Drops
Thanks for stopping by today - have a crafty weekend!!