Seems like there are so many gift giving occasions in the spring! Graduations, Weddings, Birthdays, and baby showers - today I am showing you how to make a cute package topper that is also a fun nursery accent for the Mom-to-Be....
Chip Board Door Hanger
White & Gray Cardstock Scraps
- Trace door hanger onto Daisy Stripe Cardstock, cut out
- Glue cardstock on to chipboard door hanger, sand edges to get a good fit. Ink edges.
- Cut a rectangle of white cardstock slightly smaller than the body of your door hanger, use corner rounder on edges, ink edges and glue on top of Daisy Stripe Cardstock
- Add Baby Boy Little Friends along bottom edge of white cardstock
- Add the word "Shhhh" to top edge of white cardstock using Alpha Glitter Stickers
- Write or Print words "baby sleeping" on gray cardstock scrap - cut into rectangle (approx 4" x 3/4") and trim or punch edges to create a banner
- Attach "baby sleeping" just below the word "Shhh"
- Add Dew Drops as accents
Tie this to the top of your gift package for extra wrapping pizazz that can be used after the gift giving is done.
There are so many cute ideas for door hangers using Robin's Nest products - - I am thinking a "Do Not Disturb" for the bride-to-be using the Wedding collection or "No Grinches" using the Christmas collection - endless possibilities for dressing up your gifts with an extra gift!
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!!