To make this card. you will need the following supplies:
Black and White Holly cardstock
Rebellious Red Glitter chipboard
A green marker
Vintage inspired Christmas postage stamps
Pretty red ribbon
4x6 card blank
Tape, adhesive, foam tape, silver leafing pen, and scissors.
- Cut the glitter chipboard to fit the front of the card.
- Color in the holly with the green marker.
- Trim holly cardstock to fit inside card front.
- Cut a length of ribbon longer than the width of the holly card. Tape the ends to the back of the holly card.
- Adhere the holly card to the glitter chipboard with glue.
- Line the edges of the vintage postage stamp with the silver pen.
- Add to the front of the finished card at a angle with foam tape.
Supplies needed to make "Seasons Greetings":
- Rebellious Red Glitter chipboard.
- Green Mini Dew Drops
- 4x6 card blank
- White cardstock
- Green cardstock
- Sizzix Christmas decorative strip die- Stacked words.
- Scissors, adhesive, die cutting machine and foam tape.
- Run your glitter chipboard and green cardstock through your die machine with die. Layer and adhere as shown.
- Place this onto a slightly larger rectangle of white cardstock with foam tape.
- Then estimate a few sizes up with the glitter chipboard. Adhere this to the front of the card with adhesive.
- Randomly adhere your Mini Dew Drops all around the glittered chipboard.
~ Michelle Frae Cummings