Michelle here with some "Spooky Trick-Or-Treat" containers for you!
So easy and so 'wicked' fun to make with The Halloween Collection from The Robins Nest!
A paper trimmer, double stick tape, glue, decorative crepe streamers, a stapler, scissors, Spooky toys, washi tape, assorted embellishment, Dew and Diamond Drops.
2. Place the double stick tape along the edge.
3. Roll and overlap cardstock onto tape to create a 'tube'.
5. Fold and place half way into container- folded edge outside of tube.
6. Press flat and staple shut, securing crepe streamer.
8. Place 2nd crepe streamer into open end, press flat in opposite direction as the other end, and staple shut.
9. Cover staples with washi tape.
10. Cut slits into crepe streamers with your scissors.
These make great classroom goodies or a nice suprise in a teacher lounge and office break room.
You could even number them and have your child open one each day for a "Spooky" countdown till- Halloween!
Orange Bones, Camo Ghost Glitter, Orange Crackle Glitter, Purple Crackle Glitter, Halloween Stripe Glitter.
Thanks for coming by, I hope you've enjoyed my Spooky Trick-Or-Treat Containers!
Post your project here.
~ Michelle Frae Cummings