The Robin’s Nest is looking for a few awesome Papercraft Artist that can showcase The Robin’s Nest products!! If you LOVE Paper crafts and lots of bling and use it on layouts, cards & projects then show us what you love to do!!
We are looking for talented artists who inspire others to create.
What’s expected of a Robin’s Nest Design Team Member?
* The ability to showcase our products!
* Take good photos or scans of projects, write good tutorials
* Interact with our members on Facebook and our blog
The Details –
14 Team Members
• 2 Altered Arts team members – you will be required to post once a month for 6 months and you will receive on large package for your term – this team is open to anything, you can make jewelry, frames, anything altered. You will post the same project on both your blog and the Robin Nest blog on required date, all project on the Robin Nest Blog are property of The Robin Nest.
• 2 international team members (outside of USA) – you will be required to post once a month for 6 months – you will receive one large package only. Scrapbook Layouts or Cards only please. . You will post the same project on both your blog and the Robin Nest blog on required date, all project on the Robin Nest Blog are property of The Robin Nest.
• 4 Card only team members – be required to post 2 cards per month on a Tuesday or Thursday (dates will be assigned when team is assembled) two package during term. . You will post the same project on both your blog and the Robin Nest blog on required date(s), all projects on the Robin Nest Blog are property of The Robin Nest.
• 4 Layout only Team Members – be required to post 2 Scrapbook Layouts per month on dates to be assigned when team is assembled. Two packages during your term. . You will post the same project on both your blog and the Robin Nest blog on required date, all project on the Robin Nest Blog are property of The Robin Nest.
- * 2 Video/Live Stream team members - you will be required to post two "how to" video on our YouTube channel and do 2 how to video each month.
*The Robin’s Nest Design Team is for 6 months from July 1, 2014 – Dec 31th, 2014
* Participation on the Facebook is a MUST.
* Submit work for publication.
* Be a part of one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date given at a later date
* Promote The Robin’s Nest by posting the above layouts/projects on other online galleries and blogs with working links to the store and blog.
The Robin’s Nest Design Team will receive -
* The Robin’s Nest products for your term.
* New Products release.
* Your bio and picture featured on our blog.
How to Apply –
Send your bio, blog address and Facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT applications” in the regards (this way you don’t get deleted – I get lots of spam mail) Must have bio to Terri Sproul by May 31st, 2014.
Submit/Post 1 required project on your blog on by June 2nd, 2014 at 12AM EST to be viewed. This post must have our logo (you will be sent logo when you send your bio to Terri Sproul) and step by step directions on how you make this project with links to The Robins’ Nest blog and website. Your project must be the same as the team you want to be on, example: if you would like to be on the Card only Team; you will make a card.
Project – must be what you are applying for – example: if you would like to be on the Scrapbook Layout team – You will post a Scrapbook Layout … the important part is to Just Think out of the box and impress me…
Join our Facebook and blog is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
All entries MUST utilize Paper if you can use ours even better!! Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
Deadline to enter May 31st, 2014 (12 PM PST)
Here’s what to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! – Your bio
* Which team you are applying for – Card Team, Scrapbook Layout Team, Internationals Team or Altered Art Team
* What’s your style?
* Why would you like to be on our team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc... if so share with us what you can bring to our team.
* Link to your active blog?
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please link to it.
* Details of any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you are on do you have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery, share with us.
Final decisions will be made on June 15th’sh and The Robin’s Nest Design Team will be announced shortly thereafter!!