From Simple Findings to Fabulous Jewelry!
This is what I've been making lately as I sort my findings and jewelry stash.
I love how The Robins Nest Dew Drops become stunning faux gemstones, stylish bling just in time for Spring!
Purple Diamond Dew Drops
Purple Dew Drops
Assorted purple beads and micro beads, 1 silver adjustable ring, 1 metal flower, e6000, Glossy accents, a piece of styrofoam and a toothpick.
1. Spread the e6000 onto the flower and place 5 diamonds in the center. Add 5 dew drops at the ends. While glue is still tacky, add as many of the beads as you can, pushing them in with the toothpick.
2. Add a pea size of the e6000 to the back of the flower and place the ring, pushing down until the glue oozes outwards so you can pull some of the glue back onto the ring with the tooth pick.
3. Let glue set up a bit before turning ring over.
4. Add some glossy accents to flower where the metal still shows through.
5. Flip flower over and push into cup of beads.
6. Cut a slit in the styrofoam and wedge ring so it may set upright.
Dark Green Tear Drops
Light Green Mini Dew Drops
Jewelry findings, 1 silver adjustable ring, e6000, a piece of styrofoam and a toothpick.
1. Glue findings together as shown in the photo.
2. Add the 3 green tear drops, pushing in place with the toothpick.
3. Add some more e6000 and place 4 tear drops with one mini in the center. Then one more mini on top of the first one.
4. Glue ring on the back as done for the purple flower ring. Place upright in styrofoam to set.
For the Blue and Amber ring you will need the following:
Water Dew Drops
Winter retreat Dew Drops
Silver adjustable rings, silver metal buttons, colored beads and rinestones if desired.
e6000, a piece of styrofoam and a toothpick.
1. Turn the button over and spread the e6000 all over.
2. Place 4 mini dew drops around the center, at the button shank.
3. Continue with the regular dew drops and fill in spaces with the mini dews and any beads. Push everything in place with the toothpick.
4. Glue ring to back of buttons as shown, repeating previous technique with glue and toothpick.
5. Leave rings to set in styrofoam.
Thank you for coming by!
I hope to have inspired you to dig through your stash and make some treasures like these.
Michelle Frae Cummings