Happy Day, to you!
I hi-jacked this photo of my great-niece, Katie, from my niece, Mary’s, Facebook page. I just love this shot of her and I love Facebook for giving me access to so many pictures I would not otherwise have.
- Celebrate Glitter Swirl Paper
- Black and White Animal Print Paper
- Pink Leopard on Pink Glitter Paper
- Special Girl Rose Vellum Paper
- Black Dew Drops
- Sea Glass Tear Dew Drops
- Ocean View Rumple Ribbon
- Cardstock Doily Set Intricates
- Mini Bookplates Shape Set
- Miniatures Shape Set
- Pink Paislee Alphabet Stickers
- Inkssentials Enamel Accents
How do YOU adhere your Dew Drops to your projects? I always use Glue Dots on the roll. So easy and quick for me.
I punched holes on the left side of the Pink Leopard on Pink Glitter Paper to tie the Rumple Ribbon into a knot.
To get the glossy enamel look on the Gina’s Designs chipboard pieces, I used the black Inkssentials Enamel Accents. It was very easy to keep it ONLY on the chipboard.
Thanks for stopping by today to see my very first post with The Robin’s Nest as part of their design team! I’m so excited to be a part of their group.