Here is how I got this look:
1. Cut a 7" circle in the middle of a white piece of card stock. If you want a nice circular stamped image, this is key! Ink the inside edge of circle with Versamark and use Teal You What embossing powder to emboss the circle.
2. Layout a "test" version of your letter circle (see photo above). I tried to vary the width of the letters around the circle. So, this means you may need a wide letter on the sides and a high letter on the top, mixed with smaller letters in between.
3. Once you are happy with the layout begin stamping your letters in Versa Mark ink.
4. Use the Teal You What embossing powder and heat set.
5. Fussy cut your letter circle using scissors and or Exacto Knife.
This months The Robin's Nest Sale: Sorbet Paper Collection!
This months team up: Gel-a-tins
The Robin's Nest Shocking Pink Glitter Sorbet Card Stock
The Robin's Nest Classified Card Stock (Background)
The Robin's Nest Black and White Clock Cardstock
The Robin's Nest Obsidian Diamond Dew Drops
White Card Stock
gel-a-tins LOL Oversized Mix Stamp set
gel-a-tins Teal You What embossing powder
Close To My Heart In the Background Flair Stamp Set (chevron)
Want2Scrap Black Bling Swirl