Thursday, September 27, 2012
Festive Friday #18
Welcome to another Festive Friday!
For this weeks card, I used the following supplies:
* Green card stock for the base of the card 8"x4", a border punch for the side.
* The strip of card stock in the center is Christmas Swirl Glitter.- 1"x7 1/2"
* The inner rectangles were white card stock 2"x2 1/2", which I inked with a light green ink and then did the edges with a darker shade of green ink.
* I inked Glitter Black and White Swirl with the two shades of green ink and then created the leaves with a Holly punch.
* I used a gold metallic permanent pen on the edges of the rectangles and around the card. I adhered everything in place before adding the holly.
* After the holly was in place, I accented them with a little gold glitter glue and Red Dew Drops.
* Lastly I trimmed a Glitter Green Journal Tag to size, ran the gold pen along it's edges, added a seasonal sticker, and adhered it to the top of the card with foam tape.
I hope you have enjoyed this card as much as I have in making it!
Please visit the rest of the Festive Friday designers for more Holiday Card inspiration.
~ Michelle Frae Cummings