Happy Holidays! I hope you are having a wonderful time with family and friends!
Here is a Christmas Tree topper you can make using the beautiful paper and dew drops from
Materials and Supplies used:
- Red Swirl Glitter card stock
- Glitter White on White card stock
- Ruby Red diamonds
- Solid White dew drops
- Tiara stickles (glitter glue)
- Tombo glue
- Big Bite crop-a-dile or a eyelet setter
- regular scissors, fringe scissors, a pen, scoring tool and a plate (for tracing)
Turn your Red Swirl Glitter over and trace a large circle using a dinner plate. Cut this out and then trace the same circle onto the back of the Glitter White on White.
Red Swirl Glitter. This helps you to keep a straight and even fringe. When using the fringe scissors you'll find that if you cut like I did in the photo, the fringe is straight, but if you cut the fringe from the inside of the scissors, the cuts twist. Neat huh?
This is Dyllan's bedside tree, he decorated it himself. :)