It’s Fairuz Fabiha from “Craftivation” here with you today as a member of The Robin’s Nest design team.
Today I’ll be sharing with you a simple yet elegant watercolored card.
1. At first I randomly drew some flowers on watercolor paper.
2. Then I colored the background with a light wash of blue paint and started coloring the flowers.
4. Splattered some blue ink, outlined the flowers and the leaves with a mixture of silver pigment powder & glue and then added a sentiment.
5. Then adhered the watercolored card panel over a slightly bigger card base.
6. Last but not the least, added some royal blue ‘The Robin’s Nest’ dewdrops!
Used Robin’s Nest Products:
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you guys liked the card. To see more of my work, you can follow me on INSTAGRAM and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel- CRAFTIVATION
And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️