The weather is cooling, schools are back in session and people are making the most of the last few days of warm weather. Yes, folks, Fall is here. I love the warm vibrant colors of fall and am always enamoured by the stunning display of trees and their changing leaves. That is what inspired me to create this home decor' piece.
Mason Jar decor' is so popular right now and you can find supplies in nearly every craft store. For this project, I decorated a 1/2 Gallon Mason Jar with Led Firefly lights, fall foliage and dew drops. The finished project is sure to brighten your home with the warmth and beauty of Fall. Enjoy!
- 1/2 Gallon Mason Jar with lid
- Fall Foliage, pumpkins, acorns etc.
- LED Firefly Lights
- Jute twine
- Wired Fall Ribbon
1) Start with a 1/2 Gallon glass Mason Jar, remove lid.
2) Adhere Dew Drops to Fall Foliage.
3) Place Fall Foliage into mason jar with LED Filefly lights
(tape battery packet to the underside of the lid).
4) Arrange Foliage in Jar so that the leaves are facing outward.
5) Tie ribbon around the neck of the jar. Adhere in a few spots to keep in place (make sure that you can still open the jar and remove the lid.
6) Embellish bow with fall berries and dew drops.
7) Embellish acorns with dew drops.
8) Adhere acorns to twine and tie around neck of jar.
Happy day and Happy Fall!
A Company(s) that I am affiliated with or Design for may have provided me with product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.