Dew Drops are my "go to" embellishment for every Layout, card and project I make . They add sparkle and dimension, while highlighting the colors of your project. Solids or Color Mixes - there's a Dew Drop for EVERY project!
To re-create this page, you will need:
- Dew Drops - Water Mix
- Cardstock - White (base)
- Cardstock - 5 Patterns
- Embellishments of your choice
- Paint Mists to create drips on background
Cut Measurements (starting from L to R on layout)
- Strip 1: 12" H x 3/4" W (tear ends, ink all edges)
- Strip 2: 9" H x 1" W (ink all edges)
- Strip 3: 10" H x 2" W (tear one edge, machine stitch down center, ink all edges)
- Photo Mat: 6" H x 4-1/2" W (add random machine stitching, ink all edges)
- Journaling: 1-3/4" H x 3" W
- Journaling Mat: 2-1/2" H x 3-3/4" W
- Photos: 3" H with varying widths
|White on White gives great subtle dimension to your layouts!|
Designer note: I keep all of my "sentiment / word" style embellishments and journaling in a single column down center of page for consistency.
Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with the new packing for Dew Drops? These glass bottles look so cute on my shelf and will make a great altered item after the Dew Drops are gone!
One last look at my finished layout......
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative week!