Thursday, October 12, 2017

LO Seriously Spooky

Hi everyone!!

Today I want to share with you a new Halloween Layout made with The Robin's Nest products: isn't Pepita seriously spooky??? Ahahahah



The Halloween cardstock by The Robin's Nest are soooo great!!! I really love these colors, and this strange drawing on them...
I want to share with you the process video... Have fun with the new spooky music.. Ihih:



And here are some closer pictures:






Here is the supplies list (I hope you can have fun with them too):



Have a nice day! Till next project!!




4 comments:

Tonya said...

How adorable! Wonderfully done! <3

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Really love all the fancy cutting you did on this layout! Pepita is ADORABLE!

White Star Light said...

Thank you!!!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

so cute I have always loved this paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...