Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Passion

Hi Crafty Friends.

It'a Agata today.

I would like to show you a step by step photo tutorial how I made a very 

positive card for someone with passion.

I've choose papers and all details of my card.


I cut few shapes of different papers. 



I used die to have this shape.


And i added some others embelishment to rich my card.


I tried to make some interessant composition.




And this is a final result.






Thank you for your attention.

Kind Regards

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Love all the little detais and textures! Gorgeous card!

White Star Light said...

Wonderful!!! I love it!!

Robi said...

Beautiful!
Compliments
Robi

adziamar said...

Thank you so much Ladies

Robin O'Crowley said...

Adorable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...