Saturday, June 24, 2017

Two girls at the beach tag

Hello crafty friends,

Today, it is my last post at "Chattering Robins", I hope you enjoyed all my creations during my DT.

I would like to show you how to do a tag with paper and collage.


Two vintage girls at the beach





I chose this beautiful Glitter Starfish paper.


Products I used



Others

Picture from Pinterest, at the sea stamps.


How to do


Cut a big tag and a piece of paper.


Stick the piece of paper on the tag and apply some stamps.


Stick your image and some gold dew drops.


Now you can add your title with the alpha stickers.

A very fast vintage tag to make!!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

And thank you for following me at The Robin's Nest!







3 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute!!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I will SO miss your projects -- you have been such a creative inspiration to me! LOVE your work!

This tag is AWESOME!!

Michelle Wells said...

You have so inspired me, LOVE your work. This tag, perfection <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...