Sunday, June 18, 2017

A Terrific Photo with Two Strong Women

 Colleen here with a terrific photo of two strong women in my life.  Okay so the one isn't quite a woman yet but she is so much like her great-grandmother that at times she acts like a woman.



 These are the papers that I used to create this layout and as you can see most of them are scraps that I had in my stash.  When you work with beautiful papers you don't want to throw any of it away.


I started the page by just adding layers on top of each other until I had them positioned the way I wanted and then used The Best Glue Ever to adhere them down.

I used the backside of the Silver Roses Glitter cardstock and cut out the fence with my Silhouette Cameo.

Next I cut out the flowers from the Silver Roses Glitter cardstock and added some Doillie Die Cuts up in the corner and then adhered the photo down.  I mounted the photo on some Hunter Green with Green Glitter Cardstock.

Here is a close up of the flowers that I cut out from Silver Roses Glitter cardstock.  Don't those flowers just add a great sparkle to the page.


Next I used my Silhouette Cameo and some scraps of paper to cut out the Fox.  The title is cut out using my sizzix dies and scraps of paper from Silver Roses Glitter.  THe title was put on one of the stickers from the Outdoor Stickers set.  I mounted the sticker onto a piece of Hunter Green with Green Glitter Cardstock and then cut around it to make it stand out.


I thank you for looking and please don't forget to check out the store to see all the wonderful and fun products.





Products Used: 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...