Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Robins Nest Beginners Scrapbook page Farm Visit


Hi all

Today i have a beginners scrapbook page using The Robins Nest products. I loved this farm themed card stock and had to use it to document my visit to a Tudor Farm.

Products used



First of all you need to choose a photo and then decide on the theme. I had these photos from a visit to a Tudor farm a few years ago so i choose the Cow Print card stock for the base.

Next i choose some papers that would compliment the theme so i choose green.  I cut a wide strip of the daisy paper and placed that down first. I then cut a large square out of the Getaway stripe and placed the down over the first layer.


Next i turned the card stock over and used the plain side to mount the photo on which i then trimmed to fit and glued it down.


i decorated the page with die cut flowers and buttons


To finish i added a title using glitter alphas and journaling.

4 comments:

Tracy F. said...

This is super cute! Perfect background paper!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute!!! I love it!

Michelle Wells said...

Great layout! Love the theme

www.bestessays.com review said...

I really liked the background of the frame you made as it is according to the picture you have placed in. Thank you for sharing it with us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...