Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Lunch Time at Grandmas

Hello Robin's Nest Readers!

Robin posting today.

I had these cute lazer cuts from Gypsy Soul lazer cuts that I so
wanted to use, and didn't know what to use on since
I don't drink tea. 
MMMMM,  this had to have a different use!

As I pulled out my pictures with our grand kids from
last summer, I have a grandma week with them
where they come to our house for the week, and it gives
mom a week off during the summer, and grandma
has a fun week with the kids.

They love to make lunch and use my silver tea sets.
I have been collecting silver for some time.
I'm sure my mother is rolling her eyes in heaven since
I told her when I was in high school I wasn't going to have
any silver, (my compaint when it was my turn to polish
her silver), and now I have lots of it, and I got moms
silver coffee / tea set, and it is gorgeous.

The girls always want to use it for a special lunch in
the back yard.
Alfesco Lunch with the grand kids!


I used the tea sets, the border tea cups and spoons,
and the table and chairs from 
My Gypsy Soul lazer cuts.


And the Chandelier is also from Gypsy Soul.

The Robin's Nest Products I used:

Rosy Stripe Cardstock  Rosy Diamond Cardstock  Rosy Straw


                           Orange Glitter Journal                 Rosy Cards
 I sprayed the tea cups gold, and the table and chairs black.

I used tattered angels sprays to create the sprayed dots on the pages.


   

I love the rose euphoria cards to add a cute touch to the page.




I used the glittered pink journaling sheets, cut out the shape and
journaled our story on the  page.

You can find these Robin's Nest products on our website


just click on this link and it will take you there.

Ciao,

Robin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...