Tuesday, May 2, 2017

How to Make a Fun Scrapbook Layout About the Zoo!

Welcome crafter's Penny here, and today I"m going to show you how to make a fun scrapbook layout about the zoo! My grandchildren recently visited a zoo, and these are the photos they brought home. So of course we had to make a zoo layout!


We started with some fun Robin's Nest Scrapbooking Products

Glitter-Starfish-Cardstock- This is double sided paper, and I used side B for my project, This is side A.

Brown-on-Brown-Glitter-Cardstock - This was used to mat all of my embellishments, and my photos.

Green-Elephant-Glitter-Cardstock- This was one of my favorite papers from this collection, and I loved using it. I can't tell you how pretty this is in real life, and it is also double sided. 


Robin's Nest Safari Sticker - This was used throughout the layout on many of the embellishments, and to make the title.  



Teal-Glitter-Chipboard- I used this one several of my embellishments to add a little flare, . 

Flower-Die-Cuts- This was the center flower accent. 


Dew-Drops-Originals - These were used all over the layout to help draw the eye to several locations.


Here is an example of how the Dew Drops were used on the title. Later I also added glitter to the title, and arrows. 


To glue them in place I used ScraPerfet's Best Glue Ever, with the No Clog Writing Cap this makes gluing these tiny beauties in place a breeze. . 



To start off I used the stickers, and the brown cardstock to make a title and photo mats. 


Next I added strips of Giraffe style washi tape.


Then the second row of photos, and a tag made from the sticker sheet, a tag, and brown cardstock.


On the next level I added more photos, and more sticker embellishments.


I also added some fussy cut elephants, with Dew Drop eyes, I loved these. 


Since my grandchildren are not the best photographer's I thought I'd give you a close up of the animal photos. First up the elephant.


Next the giraffe, and some sort of antelope, or ram I think.. 


The ostrich, and I think a warthog, but I am not sure.



To finish the layout I added some glitter, and some arrows to help show the viewer where the animals were located in the photographs.


I hope you had fun today at the zoo with me, and until next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny 

2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Great layouts! I love the elephants!

Michelle Wells said...

Love this layout! We will be making a trip to our local zoo (featuring the internet sensation Fiona the baby hippo) soon. This layout, very inspiring :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...