Saturday, May 20, 2017

Fast and Easy Baby Layouts

Hello Readers

Robin posting today.

These are the last few pages I made for my friend for her
new baby album.

These pages are 12x12,

I found that just adding some fun borders to the sides of the
pages give the layout plenty of room to just add photos to the middle 
of the page.


I used solid pink cardstock and then added 
my embellishements and stickers to the edge of the page.

Robin's Nest cardstock used

Rosy Chevron Cardstock  Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock


This page could be used for any age, but I decided to share it anyway.



These are the Robin's Nest products I used on this page.
Black Herringbone Cardstock  Bunny Cardstock  Black Glitter on White Carstock Journal Tags

Have a great day!

You can find these products on our website


Ciao,

Robin

3 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

These are really cute! Great job!

Michelle Wells said...

Adorable!

Karen said...

Great idea for pre-scrapping pages before you have photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...