Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Creative Mini Album How To Featuring 5x5 Canvas Panels

Hello & Welcome
To Chattering Robin's blog.

Michelle here with you today,
sharing my latest Robin's Nest DT project,
a mini album, using 5x5 canvas panels
and exclusive products from 
The Robin's Nest.


To create one for yourself
here is what you need:
From The Robin's Nest:
Smoky Chevron Cardstock
Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock (script side)
Black & White Clock Cardstock
Selections from:
Aristocratic Blues Card Collection
Orange Crush Card Collection
Rusty Rose Card Collection
Diamond Dew Drops
Black Dew Drops
Metallic Silver Dew Drops
Metallic Pink Dew Drops
http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/main.sc


The Robin's Nest has been working with 
ScraPerfect this design term,
this project features their
Best Glue Ever, Embellie Gellie & Transfer Foil.
http://scraperfect.com

Additional supplies:
canvas panel,solid cardstock, glue (I recommend ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever),
ribbon, binder rings, metallic thread, glimmer mist & ink pads.
*I also used flowers &  some ephemera from my personal stash.

I began my project, in creating the album covers using
two 5x5 canvas panels. I covered each with 4x4 solid cardstock, 
that were texture embossed with clocks, and enhanced with 
white distress ink & glimmer mist.
Once dry, I glued each panel, front and back 
with the finished cardstock.

I then used the same technique, with texture & color 
on solid cardstock throughout the album.

I used my cutting machine, to cut designs for framing, and for tag pockets,
using the chevron cardstock, both sides including the polka dot side.


I hand designed each tag, specific to each pages design
as each page was designed specific with a "Timeless" theme.
Robin's Nest Cards were AMAZING for this theme.

In finishing the album, I added a variety of RN Dew & Diamond Drops, 
flowers & metallic thread throughout.







On the front cover, chipboard from my personal stash was treated with 
BGE & Transfer Foil for an extra bling effect.




Once all pages were finished, I bound the album together
using two locking binder rings, 
and tied shimmering sheer ribbons.


A lot of prep work went into the album, 
but I am so thrilled with the finished results.

Be sure to check out 
all the amazing galleries with projects 
created by the talented Robin's Nest design team
while you are here.

And for exclusive cardstock & embellishments
visit The Robin's Nest online store.
http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/main.sc


Until next time...Crafty Blessings!




Smoky 

6 comments:

Colleen LoVette said...

This is just so beautiful, wonderful job.

Kim Lippincott said...

Very artistic Michelle, I love it!

Tracy F. said...

This is gorgeous!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Yeah!! This is fabulous!!

Angela Tombari said...

This is gorgeous! Great job Michelle!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

This is just such a beautiful & very cool project!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...