Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Traver Journal Page with the Robin's Nest

Hi everyone!
It's Angela here to share with you a new project made using the sparkling Robin's Nest products.
Did you remember last project of mine? It was a DIY travel journal made with the Robin's Nest Canvas paper. Well, this is its first page.
The background is mad made with a hot pink glitter paper on one side, a greenish-yellowish paper on the other side and a stripe of washi tape in the middle.

Travel Journal Page by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT


It tells about my beginning in the scrapbooking world. I took that picture for an Italian DT call and I played with it putting a mask on the face.

Travel Journal Page by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT


I left the mask unglued on on side to allow to lift it up.


Travel Journal Page by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT



I adore the english rose of the card and I put it on one side.
Moreover, to give more brightness to the right side I used a few colored dew drops.



Travel Journal Page by Angela Tombari for The Robin's Nest DT


And here we are.
I hope you like my project, let me know.
Thanks for stopping by,
love,
NG

The Robin's Nest products I've used:
Passion Pink Glitter Cardstock
Rubber Duckies Glitter Cardstock
Rosy Cards
Pink Coral Mini Dew Drops
Regency Mini Dew Drops
Dew Dew glue


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...